I have also supported several organizations and companies below and have deep connections in the impact world. I am available for consulting opportunities; please contact me for more information!
- Serve as a judge for new innovations in distribution for solar, cooking, and water technologies to reach underserved communities
New Energy Nexus
- Appointed as Board Director since November 2019
- Contracted by the California Clean Energy Fund to support the Accelerate Energy Summit in Los Angeles, a workshop to support global energy incubators and accelerators.
East Africa Center of Excellence on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (EACREE)
- Contracted by Sustainable Energy Solutions LLC to conduct interviews on gender and energy entrepreneurship in East Africa.
- I led a study on the relationship of energy access and connectivity in India for the Sustainability team. I also shaped the formation of the company's energy access strategy.
- I supported Connectivity Lab in the ideation of rapid prototyping new digital innovations for emerging markets. I operated as the Chief of Staff for Professor Ramesh Raskar from MIT Media Lab on the Emerging Worlds program at Facebook.
United Nations Foundation:
- As an employee of the Foundation, I developed the Africa strategy for the Climate & Energy team. I recruited approximately 500 organizations and companies to join the Energy Access Practitioner Network to forge connections and partnerships with the UN's Sustainable Energy for All Initiative, doubling it's membership in its first year.
- I developed and led grassroots stakeholder consultations in partnership with World Wildlife Fund in Ghana, Uganda, and Tanzania. The UN called my consultations the "gold standard" for bottom-up feedback.
- I developed the framework of the Energy for Health program, launching a study of the health sector and its power needs in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Malawi, Uganda, and Ghana.
- I worked in Uganda to create their country office and run operations on cookstove production and distribution.
- I developed last mile distributor relationships to move volume from Kampala, as well as advised cookstove, briquette, and water companies on production and carbon credits. Through strategic partnerships developed, sales increased 300%.
World Wide Fund for Nature - Uganda Country Office:
- I developed a training called "How to Create a Retail Outlet for Clean Energy Products - a guide for Civil Society Groups" and delivered a training for 20 civil society groups in Kasese District, Uganda.
Alliance for Rural Electrification:
- I worked in Belgium to publish a report on Best Practices from Alliance members and researched bank-ability efforts for energy access companies.